What's new

New IBA .....need advice Robowash

Etowah

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
If you are in Rochester , you should contact W.E.T.
I don’t work for them and I don’t sell any equipment, chemicals or associated products. I just own some washes and try to give good advice if I can.
not familiar with them .... I was also looking at the oasis typhoon

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
It’s just so confusing with all these models..... i just don’t want to spend 100,000 + and regret my decision.

washnshine

Reaction score
not familiar with them .... I was also looking at the oasis typhoon
They are located in Webster. You can get the contact info online.
Don’t know if they distribute Oasis equipment.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Typhoon is an awesome machine, well built & fast. Pretty pricey though. Needs to be a really busy site for the Typhoon

BenW@JCCW

Reaction score
It’s just so confusing with all these models..... i just don’t want to spend 100,000 + and regret my decision.
You may want to look at x-streamwashsystems.com. I believe they are still manufactured in Virginia but now based out of Iowa. No distributors, direct sales only. I do not own one but have visited a couple of sites. No proprietary parts is one of their key selling points.

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
You may want to look at x-streamwashsystems.com. I believe they are still manufactured in Virginia but now based out of Iowa. No distributors, direct sales only. I do not own one but have visited a couple of sites. No proprietary parts is one of their key selling points.
Looks good do you mind email me about your site visits and what you saw results wise ....

Last edited:

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
If you are in Rochester , you should contact W.E.T.
I don’t work for them and I don’t sell any equipment, chemicals or associated products. I just own some washes and try to give good advice if I can.
Thank you I have talked to Don I appreciate your help ..... are you near my in NY ... I am in upstate (outside Rochester)

Etowah