What's new

New Ford F-150

madstack

Reaction score
The mast mount was probably loose on the fender. Dodge Rams are notorious for this. All masts and their mounts should be checked for a tight connection.

6t7gto

Reaction score
I read on another forum that a tunnel wash would not allow the new Ford F-150 because of issues such as this.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I hate to sound negative.... but antennas have no place on any vehicle (especially a work truck). What year is that 2017? LOL :) My 2007 does not have an antenna. What are antennas even used for? XM or WIFI? :)

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
You are never going to get a manufacturer to admit a design flaw or vehicle problems. Just think about all the instant acceleration problems with Jeeps that Chrysler says doesn't exist. Good thing this operator had the sign in place.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
Just think about all the instant acceleration problems with Jeeps that Chrysler says doesn't exist.
I owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee a long time ago.... I never researched this issue or anything. But the pedals are just closer together right? It is not really an issue but people are just not familiar with the car right?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I owned a Jeep Grand Cherokee a long time ago.... I never researched this issue or anything. But the pedals are just closer together right? It is not really an issue but people are just not familiar with the car right?
Not really. There are numerous reports of and lawsuits regarding instant acceleration.