What's new

New Equipment Purchase

StarCityWash

Reaction score
I'm in the processes of expanding my current commercial building and adding a car wash on one end. Looking at either a Wash World Edge or a LaserWash 360 Plus. Thoughts on which one. The initial quotes I got from both company's has a pretty big gap in pricing between the two.

mac

Reaction score
Something sure isn't right. Trust your gut on this. Most people who sell machines know the market and what others charge. Yes, please post the prices.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I am a huge advocate for Washworld. I cannot say anything about PDQ as far as customer service, or distributor support. I know that Washworlds tech support is top notch. If I understand your question though, are you really comparing apples to apples? Is the 360plus not PDQ's top line touchless? And the Edge is Washworlds base model? Not knowing which machine is 80k more, I would assume its the PDQ. The main thing to think about is distributor. What distributor do you feel more comfortable with? Who do you feel will provide the best service.

mac

Reaction score
I have a very young PDQ360+ that I am taking out. Send me a message if interested