What's new

New Coleman replacement timer

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Just purchased a new Dixmor led6s timer. It will use the same plugs as the Coleman 1034r timer, and the older ct2050 and ct2040. Purchased it from Kleen-rite for 278.00. It has been in for a week so far and works fine. When I recieved the timer and installed it, there was a noise in box. Called Dixmor and they said to go dirrectly into program mode and set it for frag-vac as it came from Dixmor set for carpet-vac. Randy was right about the display being alot brighter than the 1034r. The display is bright red and bigger letters. I have been testing the vac every day for frag and vac operation. The cheapest Coleman timer I found was 323.00 plus 8.25 tax, or 323.00 plus shipping. The cons for this timer is the unit only comes in the switch mode and their as far as I could find no way to change it to non-switch. I use switch mode anyway. I also could not find a password or master password when programming to timer. I do not know if over time this will be an issue. The timer was very easy time program.