What's new

New buttons for Wash Select II

copperglobe

Reaction score
I can't find the link that's been discussed here for an outside source (not Unitec) for purchasing new buttons for the WSII. Looking for white buttons but also either blue or red as well. Thanks

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score

APW

Reaction score
I can't find the link that's been discussed here for an outside source (not Unitec) for purchasing new buttons for the WSII. Looking for white buttons but also either blue or red as well. Thanks
I just ordered some blue ones off of Amazon. Can also get them on eBay.

wash12

Reaction score
I recently freshened up my WSII with custom decals and new buttons....the exact ones you linked. Yes, the springs are softer, and the plastic seems somewhat cheaper, but they are holding up with zero issues.
Where did you buy your decals for you WSII, I am about to freshen mine up. Also did you remove the old decals before applying the new ones and if so what did you use?

Etowah

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
With minimal work you can swap the Unitec springs into the new buttons.

copperglobe

Reaction score
Where did you buy your decals for you WSII, I am about to freshen mine up. Also did you remove the old decals before applying the new ones and if so what did you use?
I, too, am interested in getting custom decals. Where did you get yours?

APW

Reaction score
This is who I use. I sent them my logo and they have made custom Wash Select decals for all my sites. I also have cryptopay and their decals can be made with cryptopay instructions already on there. I will try and post a pic.
http://www.stagraphics.com/