What's new

New Autocare Forum

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Nice job Jackson! It looks like you did a great job of integrating the old with the new. I like the new "Free" classifieds. :D

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
I know from experience how difficult it can be to work with the code that powers sites like this, so congratulations Jackson on the intigration! Although, I'm going to admit, I liked the "Skin" (appearance) of the other forum better for several different reasons.

The forum I used to admin was powered by SMF (Simple Machines Forum). I loaded several skins and allowed the user/member to select which skin he wanted to use when viewing the site. I know VBulletin (which is the software that powers this site) has that capibility. It would be nice to have that option...Something to consider....

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
Anyone know what the difference between the red and blue icons next to each thread is?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
A little easier to read. Never really liked the yellow background on the other one. Seems like an improvement and I guess I will get used to using any new features. Is there a manual or description of all the features?

MEP001

Reaction score
Anyone know what the difference between the red and blue icons next to each thread is?
At the bottom of each page where you see them is a legend that explains what they mean.

gearhead

Reaction score
Very nice work. Bright and fresh. Like a new coat of paint!

JustClean

Reaction score
Very nice work. Bright and fresh. Like a new coat of paint!
Hi there,
I tried to use the website on my phone but did only get the background picture...
Also I couldn't find the button to post without "Reply With Quote"...oh, don't worry. I just noticed you have to be logged in to see it :)