What's new

New 130" tunnel

Viking

Reaction score
Hi
I'm are new in this business, but we have expiriens from simulary bussines here in Sweden. We are going too build a new tunnelwash in Sweden and I have been talking to Superior Car Wash Systems, Inc in USA and they can provide us whit a 130ft Conveyorized tunnelwash. My question to you are if this is a good choise and if the quality is good and if there are any common problems with this :confused: .Because it's a long way from USA to Sweden. We are going to ordering a lot of spareparts of course. I have been talking to Superior severales times and they have provide us with the best answer and tecnical suport:) Tunnelwashes are not comon in Sweden 99% is over roll machines , so this is a big steep for us and a new market.

Hope for some good reply.

Best regards
Lasse
Sweden

Classic Car Wash

Reaction score
I would recomend Econocraft or Sonny's. For the money, you can't go wrong.
You want to make sure you buy stainless steel equiptment, not aluminum or gavinized.

beauman

Reaction score
PECO is another excellent choice for stainless or galvanized equipment with experience in Europe. Contact Terry or Brian

carwashguy

Reaction score
Lasse,
You need to find out what manufacturing company will support you the best. You have to get the best support from the beginning and all the way to the end of the project. Equipment is equipment. Support is where you need to survey first.

MikeV

Reaction score
You might try contacting AVW as well, I know they have done car washes in Europe and have strong ties there.

janne

Reaction score
car wash

Hej Lasse

du ?r intreserad av biltv?tt fr?n USA om du vill kan du kontakta
mej vi ?r ?terf?rs?ljare f?r Belanger i europa mailja g?rna mej
jan.wandeby@fibrewash.se

Viking

Reaction score
I would to thank you all for your suporting advice and e-mail, and I will inform you about the carwash development.:)

Viking from Sweden