What's new

Network error

wisheewashee

Reaction score
Got a new error today on WSII. Says "Card Declined Network Error" and will not take credit cards.

I have run diagnositcs and found Modem is OK, phone line is OK. Any ideas?

bigleo48

Reaction score
I get those from time to time with my internet clearing...say if the DSL connection is down.

I believe it meant that it either could not dial out, got a fast busy (phone company could not route the call due to system congestion), could not handshake with far end modem, or when connected, could not get far end system to validate credit card. So basically its the communication that failed, not the credit card.

Usually try again in a few minutes and its good.

Big

wisheewashee

Reaction score
I get those from time to time with my internet clearing...say if the DSL connection is down.

I believe it meant that it either could not dial out, got a fast busy (phone company could not route the call due to system congestion), could not handshake with far end modem, or when connected, could not get far end system to validate credit card. So basically its the communication that failed, not the credit card.

Usually try again in a few minutes and its good.

Big
I did try turning it off and back on. Here is the thing. The error comes up almost immedately as if there is no dial tone. I pulled the model off and hooked up a phone and there is dial tone. After putting the CC in, the error comes up in less than 4 seconds.

wisheewashee

Reaction score
Fixed!

Wow....never would have thought of this. The network error I was getting was because my modem was full. For some reason my auto-batching was turned off so all credit card purchases were in the modem. Cool thing was I saw my bank deposit today for over $900 bucks!