What's new

Need Standard Changer Part

Reaction score
Someone broke in one of the washes last night and destroyed a change machine carcass. Luckily the only other damage is a broken mask for the acceptor. So, I am looking for a carcass(case, enclosure, whatever you want to call it) to replace mine. It is a Standard MC300RL. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thanks.

Randy

Reaction score
it's called a cabinet. How many do you want? I can get any Standard part made. There still in production.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Someone broke in one of the washes last night and destroyed a change machine carcass. Luckily the only other damage is a broken mask for the acceptor. So, I am looking for a carcass(case, enclosure, whatever you want to call it) to replace mine. It is a Standard MC300RL. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thanks.
I could be wrong but it seems like some previous versions of Standard Changemakers used the same basic cabinet. Remounting your still good components might be with minimal modifications. That more likely opens the door to possibly a used Ebay or other online auction "used" good buy. You might want to make some quick calls to some laundromat owners or former owners in your area just in case ... there would also be savings on freight. KR is in Texas you might get a free freight by either pickup or whatever since they also can get the cabinet.

When it comes to expertise though ... on that MEI acceptor inside changer you are referring to ... Randy could be your best bet especially now that he has stepped up to the plate.

Some operators cannibalized & are selling the internals of their 500 & 600 series ... not sure if some of them have their cabinets available too???

Randy

Reaction score
I could be wrong but it seems like some previous versions of Standard Changemakers used the same basic cabinet. Remounting your still good components might be with minimal modifications. That more likely opens the door to possibly a used Ebay or other online auction "used" good buy. You might want to make some quick calls to some laundromat owners or former owners in your area just in case ... there would also be savings on freight. KR is in Texas you might get a free freight by either pickup or whatever since they also can get the cabinet.

When it comes to expertise though ... on that MEI acceptor inside changer you are referring to ... Randy could be your best bet especially now that he has stepped up to the plate.

Some operators cannibalized & are selling the internals of their 500 & 600 series ... not sure if some of them have their cabinets available too???
Mike, the MC300RL cabinet is completely different than the System 500/600 cabinet. The System 500/600 cabinet is wider and taller than the MC300RL cabinet.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Mainstreet

I believe I have one laying in the shop and if I do im in Ft Worth. I'll let you know on Monday

Reaction score
I beat the Standard cabinet back into shape pretty well but still interested in another. I now have a more pressing issue as thieves broke into my other location as well and destroyed my Hamilton cabinet and took the hopper. When it rains, it pours.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Sent you a PM on this if you still need some parts or a newer machine