What's new

Need replacement of my burnt Carwash

bigburgerboi2005

Reaction score
Are you serious? First you do this to me, now you do this to someone else. I'm not trying to start anything here, but can't you take input from us the customers/enthusiasts? Input from us is actually really helpful because you can get info on what we have noticed is best as a customer who has tried many washes. Also signatures saying that you are just an enthusiast help you know... In my honest opinion you need to settle down and not bug someone about not being a professional.
Yeah IKR, us enthusiasts can put in our own opinions as we have witnessed what brands and types of washes are the best, The so called "professionals" just like to be biased smh

Hraustin

Reaction score
Yeah IKR, us enthusiasts can put in our own opinions as we have witnessed what brands and types of washes are the best, The so called "professionals" just like to be biased smh
Us "professionals" have TRUE experience with the equipment we talk about, and know what to look for in a machine outside of cool lights and soap. It's great to see younger audiences passionate about the industry as I was growing up, but there is a line where you're knowledgeable vs not.

bigburgerboi2005

Reaction score
Us "professionals" have TRUE experience with the equipment we talk about, and know what to look for in a machine outside of cool lights and soap. It's great to see younger audiences passionate about the industry as I was growing up, but there is a line where you're knowledgeable vs not.

MEP001

Reaction score
No one said you can't "put in your opinion." It's been asked of you that you include with your opinion that you're a 14 year old who rides through car washes and doesn't own anything. This has been said to you many times by several people. Instead you want to play like you're an owner/operator just like your buddies did, until you get called out, then you're butt-hurt and flame everyone who responds to you.

Reaction score
Kids kids kids... since you are all certified professionals, who are not old enough to have a license, what's a prox switch, encoder, or unloader? And what is the purpose for all of these? What's their job?
Prox Switch - This is a sensor, often an inductive type switch. It's purpose is to let the gantry know when it had hit the front, or back of the bay and to tell the PLC to stop the machine.

Encoder - This is a magnetic disk that will often count the "Pulses" in a tunnel wash letting equipment know when to turn on after the car has reached a certain "Pulse Distance" in the tunnel.

Unloader Valve - This will often be used to change the amount of pressure that is allowed through it. This will typically be found on the output of a pump such as a HydraCell H25, D35, Cat 3535, or a cat 310. It can be used on any pump those are just some examples.

MEP001

Reaction score
Unloader Valve - This will often be used to change the amount of pressure that is allowed through it. This will typically be found on the output of a pump such as a HydraCell H25, D35, Cat 3535, or a cat 310. It can be used on any pump those are just some examples.
Not quite correct.

Reaction score
Not quite correct.
How about you explain why if I were to ask anyone else they'd give the same answer as him.

Before I go, I'd like to stand up for myself, I am not the same person as "Fanatic" or "Wisconsin Car Wash Channel". Even if it seems like the "same car" with the "same driver", keep in mind that I am from Iowa while "fanatic" is from massachusetts. And although Wisconsin and Iowa share a border, I certainly wouldn't drive up there every day to visit a car wash. Wisconsin Car Wash Channel is a great friend of mine, and although we've never met in person, we absolutely want to.

MEP, trying to falsely accuse me isn't going to work. Without solid evidence, no one's gonna believe you. If you need further proof, please ask, as I will not hesitate to send more.

Reaction score
How about you explain why if I were to ask anyone else they'd give the same answer as him.

Before I go, I'd like to stand up for myself, I am not the same person as "Fanatic" or "Wisconsin Car Wash Channel". Even if it seems like the "same car" with the "same driver", keep in mind that I am from Iowa while "fanatic" is from massachusetts. And although Wisconsin and Iowa share a border, I certainly wouldn't drive up there every day to visit a car wash. Wisconsin Car Wash Channel is a great friend of mine, and although we've never met in person, we absolutely want to.

MEP, trying to falsely accuse me isn't going to work. Without solid evidence, no one's gonna believe you. If you need further proof, please ask, as I will not hesitate to send more.
I'm honestly getting ready to leave this toxic forum and move to TalkCarWash. They're way more accepting of enthusiasts and don't harass people over wanting to learn more. And for the record MEP, I don't only view washes from the "Inside of the car". I've been up on a ladder working on a few machines and in MULTIPLE backrooms. I do in fact have experience, maybe not as much as you guys, but I am NOT clueless as you make it seem.

MEP001

Reaction score
Before I go, I'd like to stand up for myself, I am not the same person as "Fanatic" or "Wisconsin Car Wash Channel".
Then why do you both post within minutes of each other almost every single time?
Even if it seems like the "same car" with the "same driver", keep in mind that I am from Iowa while "fanatic" is from massachusetts.
It doesn't seem like the same car and driver. It is without a doubt. You may have deleted the videos that proved it, I don't care enough to look.
MEP, trying to falsely accuse me isn't going to work. Without solid evidence, no one's gonna believe you.
I have made record of the proof on your YouTube channels.
I'm honestly getting ready to leave this toxic forum and move to TalkCarWash. They're way more accepting of enthusiasts and don't harass people over wanting to learn more.
No one has harassed you for wanting to learn. Again and again, I have asked that when you give an opinion you are clear about your experience (or lack thereof). When you refused, I simply stated the facts as proven on your YouTube channels.

Reaction score
Then why do you both post within minutes of each other almost every single time?

It doesn't seem like the same car and driver. It is without a doubt. You may have deleted the videos that proved it, I don't care enough to look.

I have made record of the proof on your YouTube channels.

No one has harassed you for wanting to learn. Again and again, I have asked that when you give an opinion you are clear about your experience (or lack thereof). When you refused, I simply stated the facts as proven on your YouTube channels.
We post within minutes since I'm usually in a call with him and my other friends at the time, and he notifies me that he has posted something. Number two, I live in Madison, and Metro lives in Des Moines, and the two cities are 4 hours and 34 minutes apart. Next time I post I will state that I don't have as much experience as everybody else, but I do at least have a decent amount.

MEP001

Reaction score
I do at least have a decent amount.
You don't have the experience to recommend to someone where to spend a quarter million dollars. This forum is for professionals; owners, operators, technicians with years of hands-on experience, not kids who want to play-act. Your input is not appropriate.

Reaction score
You don't have the experience to recommend to someone where to spend a quarter million dollars. This forum is for professionals; owners, operators, technicians with years of hands-on experience, not kids who want to play-act. Your input is not appropriate.
So replacing a pump like a Cat or General pump, or switching car wash chemicals is a quarter-million dollars? Not everything on this forum is about buying a system or replacing a system, it can be simple too.

MEP001

Reaction score
So replacing a pump like a Cat or General pump, or switching car wash chemicals is a quarter-million dollars? Not everything on this forum is about buying a system or replacing a system, it can be simple too.
You twist literally everything I say into something it's not. The only advice you've given here is on people buying new equipment. That's specifically what I'm talking about. You're acting like a child. Just stop posting if you don't like how "toxic" this forum is.

Reaction score
Just stop posting if you don't like how "toxic" this forum is.
Maybe if you would stop bashing enthusiasts, it wouldn’t be toxic.

Also, don’t try to accuse me of someone I’m not. I would appreciate it if you would.

MEP001

Reaction score