What's new

Need Banner Ideas

slash007

Reaction score
I want to put up a banner by the street to promote my new Razor. I'm having a hard time coming up with a good banner that is easy to read and conveys that there is a new touchless wash. Anyone have a banner they've used for the same purpose that could share an image with me?

Thanks.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was going to use a banner to advertise my new razor last year when I got it. My friend Eric suggested I rent an electronic two-sided sign. It was the best thing I ever did. It was so successful that I rented it again this year for two months around the holidays.

Yes it's expensive cost me about $1500 but I didn't mind because I had already spent about a quarter million and I had some money left over in my budget. A banner is nice but people stop looking at it fairly quickly I think once they have seen it once. The electronic sign is way more in your face and eye-catching. Not trying to tell you what to do just telling you my experience.

Reactions: sjb

slash007

Reaction score
I would love to put up a digital sign, but unfortunately they do not allow those here. They are allowed in every surrounding town, but nothing digital allowed where I'm at.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Then I would just put something simple on the banner like new touch free car wash open 24 hours