What's new

Need a New CC Processor

Etowah

washme1

Reaction score
I currently have Mercury Payments as my processor for Unitec WSII. Have not been able to log onto my portal for weeks and have not been able to get tech support to return my calls after their gatekeeper is unable to resolve my problem.

Unitec says I have three other choices for processors; Priority Wash, 1st Data Atlanta BuyPass and Chase Payment Tech. I am not familiar with any of these processors. I would appreciate it if anyone can offer any insight regarding the fees and service experience with these companies. Thank you in advance.

ToFarGone

Reaction score
RBS Worldpay

I currently have Mercury Payments as my processor for Unitec WSII. Have not been able to log onto my portal for weeks and have not been able to get tech support to return my calls after their gatekeeper is unable to resolve my problem.

Unitec says I have three other choices for processors; Priority Wash, 1st Data Atlanta BuyPass and Chase Payment Tech. I am not familiar with any of these processors. I would appreciate it if anyone can offer any insight regarding the fees and service experience with these companies. Thank you in advance.
We are using RBS Worldpay with our WSII. Tsys is another option. Both have been involved with the Heartland Carwash association. Im sure there are others out there and maybe cheaper. These are the two I can speak to first hand.

A.J.

washme1

Reaction score
TSYS scammed me recently by offering me a $50 prepaid Visa if I provided 3 months of processing statements for review. After several phone calls and a complaint to the Consumer Protection Division of IA Atty Gen office I still have not received it. Interesting that TSYS would pull that when they're trying to attract a customer who relies on a processors integrity.

I should have mentioned I use internet for processing so my choices are more limited. I'm pretty sure I'm limited to the three processors provided by Unitec.