What's new

Need a Fall Special!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone got any fresh ideas for Fall special? It can be carwash and or detail oriented. I do express detail now too so add that in as a possibility. I want to offer a special but not give away too much profit.

Thanks!

BillClinton

Reaction score
I did the Grace for Vets last year. Free basic wash for any vets 8:00 to 5:00. It was a good thing to do with my son, since he was born on Veteran's Day, but I really don't think it did the business any good. I may do it again, since I got a good feeling from it. I do appreciate the vets. I don't think most of the vets that came through were my regular customers and I don't think they came back.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anything your business does for the community benefits your business. If not in a direct calculable way, then in a karma points way for sure!

Accentuate the positive! You did a great thing and recognized a whole group of people that otherwise get very little in the way of freebies or 'spiffs' on their special day.

teamplex65

Reaction score
I agree, anything with the community is good.

In October we are donating money to the Komen for the Cure for every auto wash.

We will also be doing the free wash on Veterans Day. I am hoping for a less rainy day this year. It rained nonstop last year and we still had 10-15 veterans come in on there way to events dressed in uniform to thank us for recognizing them.

I didnt have time this year but I thought teaming up with a pumpkin patch in the area would be a cool idea.

In December we will do a toys for tots drive on a weekend as well.

Fire prevention week is in October.

Let us know what promotion you end up doing.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
It's not related directly to the car wash, but we are putting on a charity tweet-up for a local food bank. We are going to sponsor a tweet-up at a local restaurant where all proceeds will go to help fund our local food bank in town.

Wondering what a tweetup is? Click here