What's new

Nayax Wash Select 2

Kolbyskarwash

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in touch and or how to purchase the board that MANLO has for sale for the nayax to wash select 2? I have pmed 2 times with no luck.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I have two of the boards that I never installed. I only bench tested them. I’ll sell you two for the price of one. PM me if interested.

Kolbyskarwash

Reaction score
I have two of the boards that I never installed. I only bench tested them. I’ll sell you two for the price of one. PM me if interested.
May I ask why you didn't install them?
Do you just have the boards? Or do you have the install kit also?

Randy

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in touch and or how to purchase the board that MANLO has for sale for the nayax to wash select 2? I have pmed 2 times with no luck.
MANLO is gone. I've called him, E-mailed him with no reply. His Nayax project was taken over by someone else, that's about all I know.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I have two whole kits and I have two VPOS Touch. There were a couple of reasons I didn't install them. For whatever reason, I had a hard time with the Nayax website. It just didn't 'click' for me which made it difficult for me to navigate. I don't typically have trouble on-line but the Nayax website and my Worldpay website I never feel like I've mastered them.

Because of that, I was never able to get the credit card statement to show my wash name, instead it appeared as Nayax Vending or something like that. Its been so long I don't remember exactly. I know others were successful at getting it to show up correctly but I was not and I thought that would confuse my customers.

I had other projects going on at the time as well and ended up just standardizing on Cryptopay since I was familiar with it.

I would have liked to have used the Nayax because I don't think you can beat their rates. At the time, regardless of the kind of card someone used, or apple, samsung or google pay, the rate was a flat 2.5%. The units are chip enabled, Nayax offers gift cards that actually work etc etc.

ian486

Reaction score
Do these boards or anyone have a solution to add Nayax to WS2, but still control pricing using the Sierra Server? We have pricing specials on 3 days of the week and need the pricing to change on those days without having to manually change the price on the board it self. Thanks