What's new

Nayax to Led7 (Help)

Jim64

Reaction score
Please help. Today I connected my Nayax vpos to my led7 timer. I connected 3 wires, the 24v plus, the 24v minus, and the coin signal. Upon startup the Nayax would not read a card, it did read the Nayax supplied card and went into count up. None of the wash functions would start and the led7 read ”coin”. Any help is appreciated.

DavidM

Reaction score
The green pulse wire from the Nayax should be connected to the white/black on the Dixmor timer for countup mode

Jim64

Reaction score
My wire harness has a loop wire running from #8 to #9. There is no white/black wire. I may need to update my wire harness. I hope my led7 are cc compatible

Randy

Reaction score
Your going to need a new LED-7 harness. Are you sure you have a LED-7 timer and not a LED-3 timer, they look the same. When you power up the LED-7 it should show the version number briefly. If you have a LED-3 timer your going to have to replace the timer.

MEP001

Reaction score
My wire harness has a loop wire running from #8 to #9. There is no white/black wire. I may need to update my wire harness. I hope my led7 are cc compatible
IIRC the timer version needs to be 6.37. If you unplug the timer it will show you the version on the display if you unplug it and plug it back in. If it doesn't show a version, it's an LED3 and won't work with count-up.

Jim64

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. Here is where I am now. I do have led7 timers but my wiring harnesses were configured during my original install in 2003. I pulled the loop from the #9 harness and installed a new wire leaving everything else the same. I connected the #9 wire with the pulse wire on the Nayax and everything works. The timer on the Nayax counts up and so does the led7. One thing I really like about the Nayax is the tap reader.