What's new

Nayax to LED7 count up

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
I would be interested to know what the led6 is looking for to end the count up cycle and if the nayax can replicate it. Would probably need an oscilloscope hooked up to cryptopay if that information isn't available.

I have started bypassing timers for nayax with a relay setup, which I prefer due to not having to replace the existing timers and figure out new timer mounting. But could be useful for people who want led6
If I could get the nayax to go open on the pulse wire instead of ground it would work fine.

Keno

Reaction score
Do you have the nayax pulse manual? There is a lot of info in there to configure pulse parameters.

Carwashking

Reaction score
I have installed over 50 Nayax readers count up with external stop with out problems until this week when I added a new location. So F_ _KING PISSED. This is a huge problem. Going forward if the LED Six will not work. LED 7 is not an option in many of our meter doors are JC and will not fit. I have spoken to Nick at Dixmor and he said they have no solution. Nick claimed I should not have a problem with version 1.2. I am having the problem and the timers were bought about a year and a half ago for this location.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Why not just let the Nayax serve as the timer for credit users?

Carwashking

Reaction score
I like the digital display on the LED 6 so a customer can read from across the bay. When we started with Crytopay 13 years ago we trashed led 5, timemaster and IDX. I might not have a choice but I would not use that relay in a wash bay. The relays have been good for our Vac that count down. I hope every becomes aware of this issue before they purchase timers and Nayax

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
I like the digital display on the LED 6 so a customer can read from across the bay. When we started with Crytopay 13 years ago we trashed led 5, timemaster and IDX. I might not have a choice but I would not use that relay in a wash bay. The relays have been good for our Vac that count down. I hope every becomes aware of this issue before they purchase timers and Nayax
I ended up using a led7 and it works fine with nayax and my external stop button

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
I like the digital display on the LED 6 so a customer can read from across the bay.
Me, too. But that's no longer an option.

I might not have a choice but I would not use that relay in a wash bay.
Concerned about the interface relay getting water damaged?

If you have 3 spare wires to each coin box and timed output/test switch wire to the equipment room, you could install the relays in the equipment room. The external stop switch wires don’t need to leave the coin box.