What's new

Nayax to Ginsan count-down

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Find someone with a plasma cutter and cut a hole into that door and add an LED6 timer with a bracket and be done. Then you can be setup to count up.
Unfortunately, after a recent Dixmor revision, the Nayax Pulse 1 wire connection to LED6 no longer works.
The unchanged LED7 will still work.

Nayax can do count up on its own, it doesn't matter what timer is used for the cash/coin side. I have Nayax running in count-up mode with Ginsan GS402 timers. Unlike Cryptopay, Nayax doesn't have to rely on the timer at all, it has its own timer built-in.
Like Keno states...This configuration allows the Nayax VPOS to function as the timer for credit transactions and, any existing timer to function for coin transactions.
The Optocoupler Relay is installed between the VPOS and the load.
Laurel's add-on box is ready for a vacuum installation with existing IDX AT411 timers for coin operation...The Nayax powers a contactor for count up transactions.
IMG_2044.jpg IMG_2020.jpg

And, a conversion from WashGear's CardMate to Nayax. The existing TM5 & LED6 timers run the bays for coin/cash customers.
IMG_2078.jpg IMG_2080.jpg

buckeye3847

Reaction score
Where does the red wire coming out of your paraplate in this picture go? I am not familiar with paraplate, but that seems it maybe your timed hot. If it is, that should work if connected to timed hot #2 on Ginsan.
I was told today by my distributor that that the red wire (load hot) coming from the paraplate goes straight to the 11/21 position (24v common) for my rotary switch. So that was my missing data point and why I failed at hooking up the timer in the bay (because I didnt have anything going from the timed hot to power on the bay). I'm more likely to just swap out the paraplate with the Ginsan instead of running a new wire in the bay to the rotary switch since its already has the wire to 24v common to rotary switch connected to the paraplate timer. It's missing the 24v common, but all of my credit card readers already have 24v common wires daisy chained to those units at the bay, so not sure if the ginsan timer also requires that.

Keno

Reaction score
Yes, 24v hot and common is required by the ginsan timer. Easiest would be to replace the paraplate with the ginsan. Should wire up wire for wire. What coin acceptor are you using? Screenshot_20231230_082016.jpg