Nayax not communicating with Kesseltronics - PDQ 360+

SoakZone

Reaction score
Hope I can find some answers on here!

Equipment:
PDQ 360+
Kesseltronics tablet wash selector screen
Nayax VPOS Touch
In-house "loyalty" cards (preloaded "gift cards")

Issue:
A couple weeks ago the screen became unresponsive to access the Technician Mode. I replaced the Nayax with a spare unit on hand and loaded the configurations specific to the touchless wash onto it.

After rebooting, the Nayax would accept credit cards/debit cards and the wash would activate just fine, but when a customer tries to pay with our own preloaded card, it throws the Kesseltronics wash selector screen into a full reboot. It does subtract the funds from the card, but doesn't send the customer through. Kesseltronics has not changed anything to their back end software and say it's running as it should.

I've contacted Nayax support and they pulled the GTrace file and something is making the Nayax force the Kesseltronic wash controller into a reset. MDB comes up with a "Ble nRF52 HW: Ble chip has been reset" message and that's what's causing the reboot and not sending customers through.

I've tried other Nayax units that I know 100% work with our own cards and they do the same thing.

It's worked 100% with our cards for over 3 years, and now this.

Any ideas, suggestions?

splashngocornwall

Reaction score
Is this the Drive Clean tellers? I'm sorry to hijack your thread but I'm currently shopping for new paystations to replace my PDQ Access machines and the Drive Clean tellers from Kesseltronics is definitely the cheaper option. Have you liked them so far?

SoakZone

Reaction score
Is this the Drive Clean tellers? I'm sorry to hijack your thread but I'm currently shopping for new paystations to replace my PDQ Access machines and the Drive Clean tellers from Kesseltronics is definitely the cheaper option. Have you liked them so far?
No what we have is a Nayax VPOS Touch as the vending/payment device and a Kesseltronics teller (wash selector).