What's new

Nayax contactless prepaid cards

East Adams Car Wash

Reaction score
Can anyone assist me with a vendor that sells preprinted contactless cards that will work with a Nayax reader? I purchased my last batch from Nayax but it would be nice if they came preprinted with my car wash logo and location.

LSP

Reaction score
Bought my Nayax system & Nayax Prepaid Touchless cards from DA Lincoln in Winnipeg

Self serve

Reaction score
Are you going to do something with the Nayax cards, instead of a car wash “membership club”? We need to make decisions of how to successfully “give” washes away at our self serve. The big boys (girl) is coming to town…

East Adams Car Wash

Reaction score
I have a 5 bay SS only wash

I use most of the cards for our different fleet customers. I just installed Nayax 3 weeks ago and have learned a lot. It is very easy to do refunds or prepaid virtual cards using the Monyx app. The Touch4wash link is certainly more specific to the car wash industry than Nayax. However, from what I have learned Nayax has many options regarding marketing and customer service opportunities. It is extremely easy for a customer to go to my car wash and start a bay with teh Monyx app.

East Adams Car Wash

Reaction score
They worked GREAT! scan every time and I have my own logo and artwork on them. I use them for my fleet accounts and give them away for charitable events, donations and as a thank you for good customers.