What's new

NAYAX and ePort for Unitec Wash Select II (Self Service Bays coming soon)

Randy

Reaction score
You can set the four charges directly on the device.
So when I drive up to the pay station and push the $15.00 top wash button on the pay station the credit card reader will automatically know that I want the $15.00 top and charge my credit card when I tap or insert my card? If it does how does it interface with the pay station controller?

JohnF21

Reaction score
So when I drive up to the pay station and push the $15.00 top wash button on the pay station the credit card reader will automatically know that I want the $15.00 top and charge my credit card when I tap or insert my card? If it does how does it interface with the pay station controller?
Yes sir, happy to talk about it.

Last edited:

OurTown

Reaction score
I'm going to bring it up again. Is this for the Canadian market only?

MEP001

Reaction score
Is it Monex or Monyx? Or are those two separate things?

JohnF21

Reaction score
OK...start talking, I'm listening.
It can be done two ways, one you can integrate the reader with the pay station, secondly you can use the reader as the primary for any electronic payment methods. Customer walks up to the reader, preauthorizes the amount and this will activate the wash. You can change the amount remotely based on your pricing schedule.

Randy

Reaction score
It can be done two ways, one you can integrate the reader with the pay station, secondly you can use the reader as the primary for any electronic payment methods. Customer walks up to the reader, preauthorizes the amount and this will activate the wash. You can change the amount remotely based on your pricing schedule.
How does it interface with pay station controller? Is this system available in the US?

TLCCarwash

Reaction score
I have made a setting change to the Nayax VPOS and it no longer preauthorizes for the most expensive car wash. It simple authorizes for the price of the wash that they have chosen. Thanks to Mike for explaining how to do this.

That eliminates one of the items that bothered me. At this point, I am happy with Nayax, I would definitely recommend it.

The out of service issues still exists but our machines are rarely out of service so it isn't a major issue. If someone tries to buy a wash, even though it says out of service, we happily refund their money.

We currently have 4 packages at this location, I'm not sure why dropping to one package would make it any better.

David
Hello, I am dealing with the same problem you had with a Nayax and a wash Slect 2 what was your solution to the problem?

TLCCarwash

Reaction score
LOL! I looked at it and there's no way for the Monex equipment to tell the Pay station how much to charge when the customer selects a wash. There needs to be an interface between the Monex reader system and the Pay station controller. The Monex system might work OK if the car wash had a single price for all of there wash packages and I lived in Canada. LOL!!
How Do you
You can set the four charges directly on the device.
ow Do you set the prices on the Nayax Card reader

DavidM

Reaction score
Hello, I am dealing with the same problem you had with a Nayax and a wash Slect 2 what was your solution to the problem?

If you are asking about the preauth change, that is made in the MDB settings of the device. MDB Flags should be set to "02 Preselection Enabled"

David

LaserC

Reaction score
Hello. I am interested in getting this board and the Nayax reader for my car wash (Unitec WS 2) which still has the unitec reader. Please let me know who to contact to obtain it.

Keno

Reaction score
Car Wash Services out of TN took over this project

Etowah

ThomasNys

Reaction score
Hey Manlo,

We have a Wash Select 2 that needs this board. Can you let me know where I can purchase this?

Thanks!

hkozlovsky

Reaction score
HI Thomas.

I hope all is well.

Please shoot me an email and I will look up and send you contact info. I am at the AMOA Amusement Expo Show this week but will get back. Manlo no longer runs that bundle business. It is a nice bundle that extends the life of the workhorse pulse based Wash Select IIs, Goldlines, and others. Converts all to MDB. Easy install. Plug and Play. Allows people to save $40K+, not buy a whole new proprietary station and gain the best technology featured based cashless device in the world for a small fraction of the cost?

Thank you.

Harry

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax
harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015 (text)

hkozlovsky

Reaction score
did you ever get any information on this?
Hi ThomasNys.

A different company took over this board technology that extends your life on many of the pulse pay stations out there while upgrading to the most advanced payment technology in the world. Contact Steve Kramer - skramer@carwashsource.com and he will gladly assist.
Nayax questions or need direction? Please let me know avd I’m happy to guide:

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax Harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015 (Text)