What's new

Nashville text group

Eric H

Reaction score
Every year as the ICA show approaches I try to put together a text group so that people can get together on the show floor or earlier in the morning before the show opens. If you would like to be included please send me a PM and I will add you to the list. Please include your ACW handle and your real name and phone number.
We have been respectful (mostly) to not make everyone's phone explode with needless texts at all hours of the day and night, so please don't be afraid that you will be bombarded with texts every 5 minutes!
I will be arriving in Nashville on Friday afternoon so...depending on my wife's mood...I may be looking for someone to get a drink with.
Looking forward to meeting many of you in person.

OurTown

Reaction score
How does one send a PM now? Is it the "start conversation" button?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Well guys, I'm going to try and make it, but just had rotator cuff surgery last Monday and right now life sucks a little. Maybe I can drive up for the day.

Eric H

Reaction score
I’ll be sending out a text in a few hours. So far I have contacts for: IB Washincars, PEI, Car_wash_guy, APW, OurTown, OverAchiever, Scrub3, and David M.
I don’t think I missed anyone...If you would like to be added this is your chance!

fraja1127

Reaction score
Every year as the ICA show approaches I try to put together a text group so that people can get together on the show floor or earlier in the morning before the show opens. If you would like to be included please send me a PM and I will add you to the list. Please include your ACW handle and your real name and phone number.
We have been respectful (mostly) to not make everyone's phone explode with needless texts at all hours of the day and night, so please don't be afraid that you will be bombarded with texts every 5 minutes!
I will be arriving in Nashville on Friday afternoon so...depending on my wife's mood...I may be looking for someone to get a drink with.
Looking forward to meeting many of you in person.
Eric, Would it be easier to setup a WhatsApp Group or GroupMe in those apps. It may be easier so we can share media and search for it in the future if we want to go back to good info. Just a thought. Enjoy the show everyone.