What's new

Name to a tap

Bricks

Reaction score
My vending area glass door was shattered early Sunday morning. Emv tap was used at that time. Is there a way to find out the name? I messaged cryptopay and was told that they can’t see names for taps. Any help is greatly appreciated. 80AB0AEB-4766-4896-9C88-F573CB37DE46.jpeg

OurTown

Reaction score
That's one thing I don't like about tap to pay. No name. Do you have surveillance cameras?

HCCW

Reaction score
My vending area glass door was shattered early Sunday morning. Emv tap was used at that time. Is there a way to find out the name? I messaged cryptopay and was told that they can’t see names for taps. Any help is greatly appreciated. View attachment 7929
What a JOKE! I have every detail from every transaction the last 18 years on my Washgear system. The police love it. I have info to them so quickly that there have been times they have beat the idiot to their own house. Priceless to have the cops waiting there when they get home.

HCCW

Reaction score
That's one thing I don't like about tap to pay. No name. Do you have surveillance cameras?
Are ALL tap to pay systems like that??? If they are, that sucks. I currently use Washgear and I can see everything on our end.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
What a JOKE! I have every detail from every transaction the last 18 years on my Washgear system. The police love it. I have info to them so quickly that there have been times they have beat the idiot to their own house. Priceless to have the cops waiting there when they get home.
I'm envious. What state do you live in HCCW? Here in California I can barely get through to PD Dispatch to take my calls seriously when there's a problem at my car wash. :mad: I have 31 high resolution cameras and don't cry wolf.

HCCW

Reaction score
I'm envious. What state do you live in HCCW? Here in California I can barely get through to PD Dispatch to take my calls seriously when there's a problem at my car wash. :mad: I have 31 high resolution cameras and don't cry wolf.
Utah. I think we must not have much crime? I always call the nonemergency dispatch number and an officer still returns my call right away. I tell them it’s not an emergency, that’s why I don’t call 911. People are so nice here though, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I’ve been here 27 years and when I travel out of state I can’t wait to get back. I miss the super friendly atmosphere. (Don’t tell anyone. Since Covid I feel like the state is getting invaded. I hope it doesn’t change the fantastic culture.)
I have had so many people over the years roll their eyes when they hear where I’m from and start ragging on the LDS - usually they get around to making some crack about polygamy (not practiced for 100+ years I think??). Anyway, I tell them, oh ya, the LDS are horrible! Never come here. (As I snicker. They are absolutely fantastic. Best culture you can imagine. They raise wonderful respectful kids, they never take government handouts, etc. Trust me, they are not the problem with this country. In fact I’d argue they are the answer.)

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
The best you can do is search the last four digits and see if they come up on another date when they did not use tap. You’ll have to do some detective work, and likely won’t get a prosecution though.