What's new

My poor Fragramatics

Bricks

Reaction score
Where do I start with this POS? dumpster? The switch is inside because when it’s flipped to shampoo, it blows a fuse…according to the former maintenance man. And in case you haven’t noticed, it’s in desperate need of a makeover.
BD98C826-8235-40B3-933E-74C98792E409.jpeg 6E967945-B85F-41B8-8316-93E3C97ABA69.jpeg

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I will pay shipping send it lol. You mean it's blowing a fuse when flipped to fragrance it probably the compressor or the trigger gun possibly the IDX timer itself. Need to start unplugging 1 item at a time. Bad air solinod coil could do it. Several different things just isolate 1 item at a time.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I completely rehabbed some a couple of Years ago. It is time consuming, but it's much cheaper than buying a new vacuum. Fragramatics has an exchange program for the electronics in it. If you can't locate the source of the electrical short that might be your best bet.

STXCW

Reaction score
We got tired of repairing and replacing costly timers and people that didn't know how to read and complain that vacuum didn't turn on and only gave them 40 seconds. We have scrapped all of them and went with regular vacuums with stand alone fragrance units. Our sales increased instantly, heck I think we have at least 20 more in our warehouse that we need to take to the scrap yard.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
We got tired of repairing and replacing costly timers and people that didn't know how to read and complain that vacuum didn't turn on and only gave them 40 seconds. We have scrapped all of them and went with regular vacuums with stand alone fragrance units. Our sales increased instantly, heck I think we have at least 20 more in our warehouse that we need to take to the scrap yard.

That interesting can you send me pictures of your setup? I am thinking of doing the same thing, a vacuum and next to it either a shampoo machine or fragrance machine.

What type of combo units did you have?

MEP001

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing the same thing, a vacuum and next to it either a shampoo machine or fragrance machine.
They make a bracket that lets you mount a standalone shampoo or fragrance machine to the side of a vacuum.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
They make a bracket that lets you mount a standalone shampoo or fragrance machine to the side of a vacuum.
Interesting I have a small weld shop so I was going to have my guys fabricate me something simple with 4 anchor bolts

Who makes this bracket? Foes KR stock it?

MEP001

Reaction score
Fragramatics used to make it, don't know for sure if they still do. It was a nice looking SS piece.

Etowah

slash007

Reaction score
Interesting I have a small weld shop so I was going to have my guys fabricate me something simple with 4 anchor bolts

Who makes this bracket? Foes KR stock it?
I have one mounted on a vac, can't remember where I got the bracket from. Probably Fragramatics.

MudMoney

Reaction score
I got 2 units that I replace 7 years ago with 2 new Fragramatics, sell you the used units.

Damoni88

Reaction score
First off that machine is not a pos. If you do the proper maintenance on them they will last forever. I have 2 of these that are 22 years old. Call Tony he will gladly help you get that machine working properly.

Bricks

Reaction score
First off that machine is not a pos. If you do the proper maintenance on them they will last forever. I have 2 of these that are 22 years old. Call Tony he will gladly help you get that machine working properly.
Who is Tony? Can you hook me up with his number? Thanks!