What's new

My “new” meter boxes

mac

Reaction score
Finally getting around to make this change to my wash. It has taken an enormous time to just get everything to work, so now I’m doing the cosmetic stuff. This is really important as this is where our customers interact with the bays. Still need to add credit card and phone app.

Attachments

jsoriano

Reaction score
How's making your decals? I'm trying to change mines and Ginsan isn't paying attention to their customers. More than 3 months and not even answered my emails. They gave me price for custom made and that's it.
Thanks

Eric H

Reaction score
How's making your decals? I'm trying to change mines and Ginsan isn't paying attention to their customers. More than 3 months and not even answered my emails. They gave me price for custom made and that's it.
I usually buy a single replacement decal cover and then bring it to a local sign company to use as a template. They scan it so that all of the cutouts are in the correct locations and then I tell them what background and wording I want.
I'd give Autowash Maintenance a call or check Autowashonline.com The owner is a member here and his guys are great to work with

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Thanks
Not sure who you've been trying to contact but feel free to reach out to me and I'll get it figured out.

MEP001

Reaction score
I had been using STAGraphics, but they no longer have the material I like. They do excellent print work but they can't seem to cut things properly. I had to quit using individual function circles because they could never get the holes they fit into round. At least they're very affordable and decals cost the same whether you need one or 100.

Nuphoenix

Reaction score
I just did mine last week. You'll have to zoom in to see the old box. Might add a sticker for the price in the upper right corner. Looks OK so far to me. Just installed the cryptopay Friday.
20191117_133620.jpg 20191117_133620.jpg 20200619_172843.jpg

Nuphoenix

Reaction score
Still designing my own custom overlay. Anyone ever do this? Found it at a car was I never see anybody using. 20200615_140429.jpg 20200615_140429.jpg

mac

Reaction score
I went to a local print shop that I have used for years. Explained EXACTLY what I wanted and what the overlays needed to be. Picked out a background from a website. I have a 5 bay and got 7 decals (two for spares). Cost of the design and decals was less than $300, around $260 as I recall. Old decals were badly worn and I thought why should I advertise another company on my wash? Was also a good time to clean up the wiring in the boxes. The wiring was a complete mess. Like a drunken chipmunk had done it. Most of the wiring was done by the "distributor" down here for GinSan. A real piece of turd named Mark Zeledikhead. Another reason I didn't use GinSan. It's a shame because they have some good people there, Dan being one of them.

Etowah