What's new

My IBA's Quality

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Few operators ever post photos of cars exiting their wash, though many operators say they get cars super clean, dry and shiny.

Lets get some post-wash photos here!

I'll get it started.:D

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
How 'bout some before-and-after photos like that? I suppose you'd need permission from your customers though.

MEP001

Reaction score
Waxman said:
Permission? What's that?
I'm just worried that someone won't like me taking pics of their car, especially for posting online. I wouldn't do it without asking.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
If you could identify the customer, that probably wouldn't be good, but just a non-descript car/truck isn't a problem. Worse case send me the picture and I can blur out the person/license plate.

MEP001

Reaction score
I'm talking about the customer actually seeing me stand there and take pics of their vehicle. Once again, I don't intend to do it without asking first.

mac

Reaction score
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

soapy

Reaction score
I have one of the New Dodge Challengers and I am amazed by the number of people who ask if they can take pictures of it before they ever do. I figured that they would just take a picture which I would not mind at all. ALmost everyone has come up and asked first so I guess there is still some manners left in this world.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Pride in your site

Here's a couple getting a wash, his & hers. Just white out their plates and they don't mind. They actually love it.
Great looking bays! Lots of natural light, very clean and I like the arched windows.
Looks brand new, how long have you been open?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A cool Mustang came through the wash today. In between fixing a wax solenoid in the SS bay, I snapped this picture.

Attachments