What's new

My goal for 2021 (businesswise) is to ______________________________

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Fill in the Blank: My business goal for 2021 is to ______________________________________________________________________________________________-

Andy Burn

Reaction score
Figure out methanol soap, complete installation of floor heat, install FRP panels, install air Shamee.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Install new wash World razor, new doors, new wall panels, lighting, cameras. Sell .25 used cars, Install new detail shop vacuums, build an awning over my pay station, build an awning over my token machine, install 5 More street lights in my parking lot, install two new internally lit car wash signs on the building.

Carl

Reaction score
I maintain my carwash's equipment very well but have let the years go by w/ the decals deteriorating and it's always been too far down on my to-do list to ever get to...

2021 goal is to make some drafts to print of ideas for sign shops to then create some nice-looking decals and signage to where my signage finally again matches my equipment's high performance for a change!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Hopefully, get stronger in the ability to organize & be able to access key information pertinent to our 3 semi automated services that we provide. Easier said than done ... but if we avoid unnecessary worthless distractions ...

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Finally, replace low-pressure solenoids, fittings, HP hoses and poly tubing to each bay (color coded to match the Magic Wand system), to make it easier to identify chemical, plus it looks cool & colorful in the pump room, when customers peek their head in. Also, add MORE video cameras! We currently have 22 cameras, but plan to add 9 more to cover the vending machines.