What's new

Must buy one of these...

jasonHTCW

Reaction score
The best $150 spent this year. Ryobi leaf vacuum. Dang leaves are no longer a pain. Perfect for curbs, truck beds and the tunnel. On a single charge I can clean my entire parking lot and tunnel and still have about 25% remaining Mulches 16 bags of leaves into 1 Sounds like a commercial but it works Happy Thanksgiving fellow car wash folks! E872900D-7530-4694-AC25-C515DA2084B6.jpeg

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I bought a Ryobi handheld blower orringally and loved it. Still do. Bought a 6A battery off EBay and improved the performance and run time greatly.

I now use a Stihl BR700 back pack and hardly ever use the little Ryobi . My guys use it mostly.

I might have to try one...

jasonHTCW

Reaction score
I bought a Ryobi handheld blower orringally and loved it. Still do. Bought a 6A battery off EBay and improved the performance and run time greatly.

I now use a Stihl BR700 back pack and hardly ever use the little Ryobi . My guys use it mostly.

I might have to try one...
Yes the Stihl backpack blower is a must. Sometimes you need to just pick up the dang leaves.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
The best $150 spent this year. Ryobi leaf vacuum. Dang leaves are no longer a pain. Perfect for curbs, truck beds and the tunnel. On a single charge I can clean my entire parking lot and tunnel and still have about 25% remaining Mulches 16 bags of leaves into 1 Sounds like a commercial but it works Happy Thanksgiving fellow car wash folk

I like the clean equipment room & blue Corral in the background

mac

Reaction score
I have a Stihl hand held gas powered which converts to a vac in minutes. Great tool. Even used it to power my bicycle and kayak. Wife and neighbors thought I was nuts but I have the ONLY jet engine kayak in FL.

jasonHTCW

Reaction score
I have a Stihl hand held gas powered which converts to a vac in minutes. Great tool. Even used it to power my bicycle and kayak. Wife and neighbors thought I was nuts but I have the ONLY jet engine kayak in FL.
Sweet. Whatever you get, it’s worth the investment. Blowing the leaves around is not always the best option. Heck I had a customer yesterday pull into the prep area with leaves and pine straw filling half the bed. 1 minute later it was complete empty. Powered your kayak? Wow that’s awesome. Would like to see that. Genius!

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
The best $150 spent this year. Ryobi leaf vacuum. Dang leaves are no longer a pain. Perfect for curbs, truck beds and the tunnel. On a single charge I can clean my entire parking lot and tunnel and still have about 25% remaining Mulches 16 bags of leaves into 1 Sounds like a commercial but it works Happy Thanksgiving fellow car wash folks! View attachment 2431
I checked these out. Looks great; is there a certain model no. that you got? There looks to be several different ones.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
No pictures means it didnt happen... c'mon mac, we all want to see that! (Actually I'd like to try it!)