What's new

Mothers Back to Black mini sponge in vending machine?

ivandabomb

Reaction score
Do any of you car wash owners use mothers back to black mini sponge in your vending machine?

I got a feeling it could easily sell for 1-2 dollars if they were placed in the vending machine

washnvac

Reaction score
I would put them in. Where do you get them? I have not seen them anywhere.

ivandabomb

Reaction score
I'm currently manufacturing the mini packs. Their basically identical to the armor all cleaning sponge, size and width. Currently working on the logo to make it more , eye catching to the customers when they wanna insert that dollar ;)

MEP001

Reaction score
Are you a brilliant marketing strategist? (I'm also asking a question to which the answer has to be "no")

washnvac

Reaction score
I'm currently manufacturing the mini packs. Their basically identical to the armor all cleaning sponge, size and width. Currently working on the logo to make it more , eye catching to the customers when they wanna insert that dollar ;)
I would be happy to accept some FREE samples, and provide feedback for you. I have 5 locations; 6 vending machines total.

ivandabomb

Reaction score
Here's a CONCEPT of what It would look like.... (obviously you can see the packaging is actually from armor all but I'm going to get the heat seal metalized pouches (silver) and package it into them.

Overall the sponge can cover ALMOST every part of the car.
concept pictures:

I got concept pictures on this photo sharing website: (for some reason when i try to place url links to my pictures its not showing on my post :( )
h t t p://razzi.me/ivandabomb

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
You're just wiping it on right over dirt?

ivandabomb

Reaction score
Yeah, not the best example of the product working. There's no other black plastic part on my car, should of got a wet rag and cleaned it a bit..

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Or you could go to a CAR WASH!
What an idiot trying to market something to the car wash industry with...
One not having a clean car in your picture and two saying you're going to clean your car with wet rag
Not to smart.

washnvac

Reaction score
You think you might have some trademark issues here? Since this is not a Mother's issued product, I would think they will be shutting you down fairly quickly.

ivandabomb

Reaction score
I've contacted Mothers and am in the process of working out a deal.

Here's a few newer pictures of back to black after applied to the trim in my trunk and back bumper.

razzi.me/ivandabomb

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Am I following this correctly? You are packaging someone else's product for vending? You might have some issues with trademark's and licensing. Just saying.

ivandabomb

Reaction score
Yes, i thought I would have an issue with trademarking but speaking with Mothers Representative, it's not gonna be an issue.

Etowah