What's new

Monthly wash plans

Etowah
Reaction score
How do people without gates implement this service?
We have been offering yearly wash plans for 15 years with great results, we currently have over 500 yearly wash customers.We use a barcoded sticker for each car which makes control easy.We have been dabling with the monthly plans, but not really sure how to correctly bill customers.

should we have a contract?
Do we hold a credit card on file and bill at the end of each month?
If anyone has a sample of a contract I would love to see, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Scott

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Scott, 500 yearly wash plan customers is very impressive. Is that for one location, or do you operate multiple sites? How much do charge for a yearly pass? I am using DRB's Sitewatch to sell and track my monthly and yearly wash plans. My prices range from $24.95 for a Budget wash pass, to $74.95 for the "Works" pass.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Scott, what is the average number of visits that an annual wash pass holder makes? Thanks.

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
We use a system by chase paymentech that sets up an account for the customer by their cc number and stores and automatically bills the customer every month. that way you don't have the responsibility of trying to secure the cc number its all on chase. Its all hosted online.

jfmoran

Reaction score
Gated Systems are using RFID

Scott,

Gated systems are using RFID technology. I believe DRB and ICS both have it available. Think EZ-PASS and that will give you an idea of how it works.

John Moran