What's new

monthly pass for coin operated bays

1gr8-wash

Reaction score
has anyone tried a monthly pass for the coin operated bays?

I believe the technology is there to stop most of the abuse that may arise from such a promotion but I wonder if anyone tried this and what price point would you have with re occuring billing??

1gr8-wash

Reaction score
has anyone tried a monthly pass for the coin operated bays?

I believe the technology is there to stop most of the abuse that may arise from such a promotion but I wonder if anyone tried this and what price point would you have with re occuring billing??
I would like to give 10 min. per day monday tru friday vac would be included .

1gr8-wash

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread.
Exacta will have a rfid system for the self serve bays soon and it will cost about 2000.00 per bay.

At this time i will add the exacta system with credit card / gift card capibilities which will allow me to program a monthly pass to be used only once a day 5 days a week with an expity date which I can change.
I can do re occuring billing with the bank with credit card or void chq.
dollar value will be $8.00 per day, monday thru Friday which will include in bay vacs as well as air for tires.
i thought of a price point of $20. per month on re occuring billing which they can cancel any time with 10 days notice.
if the promo works well then I will look at the aditional cost of RFid for the bays.
has anyone tried something similar to this?????
how did it work out for you??