What's new

Monthly membership pricing help

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I need a refresher course on how washes price their monthly membership plans for example:

*PPW Pay Per Wash

$8 PPW or $22.99 Monthly
$12 PPW or $25.99 Monthly
$16 PPW or $28.99 Monthly
$20 PPW or $32.99 Monthly

washnshine

Reaction score
I need a refresher course on how washes price their monthly membership plans for example:

*PPW Pay Per Wash

$8 PPW or $22.99 Monthly
This is not my wash, but what one around me is doing. Generally 2 - 2.5 time the price of a singe wash is what I usually see. Also, the higher packages seem to get a lower multiplier for the monthly fee.

Attachments

traveler17

Reaction score

*PPW Pay Per Wash

$8 PPW or $22.99 Monthly
I’m about to implement a monthly w Everwash. It’s pretty much priced like your example. Higher multiplier on the lower priced wash(es). My top wash membership will be just shy of my single top wash. I’m still not a fan “I guess because I’m set in my ways” but I’m hoping this will provide more income like they say. I do like this platform because they are vested in the wash selling memberships. If we don’t make money they don’t make money.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I'm at:

$10/$25
$13/$30
$15/$35

I had a price increase when I went to the dual petits. I should have went higher across the board and even more on the top wash

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I'd be curious to know the breakdown for sites offering multiple levels. We currently have one, our top wash, which is priced at $18/$40.

We are in an area where dirt roads, driveways and parking lots are prevalent. I have been discouraged by the number of trucks that come in almost daily ( at least Mon-Fri), full of mud which eventually has to be removed. For what these guys paid , I'm not willing to accommodate their life style at my expense.

Has anyone had similar experiences and how has it been handled?

washnshine

Reaction score
I'd be curious to know the breakdown for sites offering multiple levels. We currently have one, our top wash, which is priced at $18/$40.

We are in an area where dirt roads, driveways and parking lots are prevalent. I have been discouraged by the number of trucks that come in almost daily ( at least Mon-Fri), full of mud which eventually has to be removed. For what these guys paid , I'm not willing to accommodate their life style at my expense.

Has anyone had similar experiences and how has it been handled?
If you live in an area like that, you almost have to have “mud prep/removal” on your top package only, so anyone expecting that is paying a premium. Or, you can list it as an add-on only. $5 for anyone who wants to add it to any wash package on any given day.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
So is the most commonly used 2 or 2.5X multiplier to figure out a good price point for a program because some sites I've see are at 3X of the PPW now.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
Mine works out to 2.2X and all prices may get a boost before the heating season starts. I've never accepted the lowball gym membership analogy - the mindset is totally opposite.