What's new

Money Manager problem

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I am having problems with my mm. It is wired directly to my pc but I keep getting a message that says "could not inialize sites plc, if problem persists contact tech support". I have contacted tech support by phone (mesage) and email but have not recieved a reply. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what to try?
I have powered off the pump bench completely and have loaded the program on a different computer to be sure that the problem was not with my pc. That is all that I really know to do.
Thanks
J

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I have had this happen several times and all I did was power the modem off and back on ( that is the modem at the wash ).
Hope this helps.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Mine is wired directly to the plc so I am not using the modem. I have turned off the whole bench a couple of times and restarted but it didn't help. We did have a storm at my house the night it quit so we likely did at the wash as well. Everything else is fine though.
Thanks

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Mine is wired directly to the plc so I am not using the modem. I have turned off the whole bench a couple of times and restarted but it didn't help. We did have a storm at my house the night it quit so we likely did at the wash as well. Everything else is fine though.
Thanks
Do other people have better luck than me communicating with JC? This is pretty frustrating.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Jimmy, good luck. I have been trying to get in touch with Michael too. I left multiple messages and emails over a week period. Out of frustration I talked to someone else at Coleman in sales. He basically said that the money manger system has been discontinued and Michael is offering limited software technical support. He also stated he should be charging the caller for tech support. I know times are tough in the SS industry and Coleman (like other SS companies) is probably in a cash flow crunch, but I think this is when it is most important that you take care of your customers. I have personally bought a lot of Coleman equipment over the years, probably over 1 M worth, and am not quite sure that I will buy any more that could require tech support. Rant off.