What's new

Monex Terminals

wrightwash

Reaction score
I know that this topic has been brought up quite often on here and I've read through the majority of threads. Monex is running some good June promos and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger, I wanted to see if anyone could comment on some experience with them!

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Interested too. I assume they have count up ( seemed like they didn't a while back from from their website it seems the do now?)?

Carwashking

Reaction score
If they don’t send my money back. I’m filing suit. They have promised and all equipment has been returned

Last edited:

Mattwash

Reaction score
Interested too. I assume they have count up ( seemed like they didn't a while back from from their website it seems the do now?)?
I have Monex and they do have countup. I put countup in the bays and countdown on the vacuums. Had a lot of customers appreciate the tap to pay function. Only issue I’ve had with some of them is the chip reader function fail, but what’s weird is it would fail or not read cards with silver chips, like my Amex. Cleaning didn’t help, had a few replaced but no issues for the past couple of months.

Here is a pic of my countup timer in the bay.

Attachments