What's new

Monex Group

OurTown

Reaction score
I don't think they work very well on vending machines that use MDB protocol.

SuperShine

Reaction score
We can now connect to vending machines using MDB protocol at all three levels.
Can Monex Kiosoft readers display a button for a QR scannable receipt link like Nayax offers? If not, how do customers produce a receipt if they use a Monex reader in a wash bay or vacuum?

I'm a new Canadian Monex customer rolling out Monex Kiosoft readers within the month.

Mattwash

Reaction score
Can Monex Kiosoft readers display a button for a QR scannable receipt link like Nayax offers? If not, how do customers produce a receipt if they use a Monex reader in a wash bay or vacuum?

I'm a new Canadian Monex customer rolling out Monex Kiosoft readers within the month.
I’m curious what the solution is. Will send over to one of the monex reps I communicate with.

Since 1972

Reaction score
I'm taking my Monex devices OUT!!!
They take credit, credit/debit but not debit card only. Debit only cards are processed like a check. Monex/Kiosoft and John Farriuga will send you emails they will call you the next day but don't. It is my opinion they just need customers for R&D until they get it figured out, if they figure it out. I have 35-70 customers per month we run their debit card with our Apple Terminal. Just remember anyone you meet at the ICA is just renting a booth. The ICA does NOT vet vendors or monitor complaints, they are booth rental company only.

Last edited: