Thinking of planning a visit.

Anyone wanna join me???

dewey9876

I CLN CAZ
Reaction score
:DAnyone been to this facility?:cool:

Thinking of planning a visit.

Anyone wanna join me???

I have been wanting to go up to take a look at their xpress pay terminals. I believe it is really owned by Mo's cousins or something like that. No idea when I could make the trip. If you go post back your thoughts and findings.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty busy too, but if I go it'll be on a nice, sunny Saturday I think.

I will definitely post about it and get some pictures, too.:D

New Investor

Reaction score
Waxman how are you, Mo is not the owner of Triple Play although, sometimes i wish he was. I would be more than happy to give you a tour, if you want to come through. A sunny saturday would be good, as the whole site on a day like that will process over 2500 car's through all the profit center's. If you want just give a call and let me know your coming and i will spend some time with you. I'm there 7 day's a week about 60 plus hour's a week just call and ask for Terrance. Also if you want just contact me through email hope to hear from you.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Super thanks!

I pm'd you so we can get together some time.

I ordered the Sonny's dvd so I'll look at your wash there first and familiarize myself before coming out.

Maybe I can drag my friend Eric along.:rolleyes:

sonicsoft

Reaction score
Don't know if you've been yet but Terrance is awesome and will give you the whole show!