What's new

Missing WR

LisaLyons

Reaction score
I have not been checking in much lately on the forum..but I was surfing it today and re-read an article written by WR. It just brought back a lot of good memories about when this forum started and how much it contributed to me being a better operator. I really miss WR - he was great. Just wanted to say thanks to all the operators that post and have saved me from making their mistakes. Thankful for Autocareform.com!

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Lisa. I have learned a lot from you also. Thanks for you contributions to the industry.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I have not been checking in much lately on the forum..but I was surfing it today and re-read an article written by WR. It just brought back a lot of good memories about when this forum started and how much it contributed to me being a better operator. I really miss WR - he was great. Just wanted to say thanks to all the operators that post and have saved me from making their mistakes. Thankful for Autocareform.com!
Lisa,

WR was one of my favorites too ... along with Mike Vukelic who also passed away but also should be remembered for his efforts to educate some of the rest of us!

BTW, I have a friend classmate lady who moved with her husband first to Apple Valley, Minnesota & then to San Diego!

mike walsh www.kingkoin.com

madscientist

Reaction score
Yes, agreed. I don't mean to hijack Lisa's thread (as I hijack Lisa's thread) but this forum and the posters on it have saved me so much money, time, energy, sanity, and many years of my life. There have been many times when I have been helped immensely just by reading old posts and not even having to ask a question. Here is one of the many threads that always come to mind when I think of how much this place has helped me because so many people chimed in to help.

http://www.autocareforum.com/showthread.php?2789-Laser-4000-Low-Pressure-Pushing-Me-Over-The-Edge

A big thanks to all.

Last edited:

LisaLyons

Reaction score
Lisa,

WR was one of my favorites too ... along with Mike Vukelic who also passed away but also should be remembered for his efforts to educate some of the rest of us!

BTW, I have a friend classmate lady who moved with her husband first to Apple Valley, Minnesota & then to San Diego!

mike walsh www.kingkoin.com
I moved from San Diego to Minneapolis and back to San Diego. I think your friend was smart! I think running car washes is a little easier in the winter out here.