What's new

MIDDLE OF TEXAS CAR WASH TECHNICIANS

aloha

Reaction score
Anyone know who may service Brownwood, TX? I know it's way out there, but thought someone might know someone...

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I think your better off posting your problem on here to see if the group can help you vs finding someone.

I'm here in Ft Worth and the techs I know are swamped busy mainly bc there is only 2 or 3 that I know of.

I know one tech and he would make the drive for a fee but he's also booked out like 30 to 45 days. Let me know if you still want his contact

jivez

Reaction score
Anyone know who may service Brownwood, TX? I know it's way out there, but thought someone might know someone...
I know a solid maintenance guy that lives in Brownwood. Pretty sure he's never worked on a car wash but can likely help you out. Out of curiosity is it the for Main St wash?

aloha

Reaction score
I think your better off posting your problem on here to see if the group can help you vs finding someone.

I'm here in Ft Worth and the techs I know are swamped busy mainly bc there is only 2 or 3 that I know of.

I know one tech and he would make the drive for a fee but he's also booked out like 30 to 45 days. Let me know if you still want his contact
Hello, I am not very active online, but saw your reply. Thank you. Techs are tough to find... especially in these remote areas. If you wouldn't mind sharing your contact, I would appreciate that. If he doesn't have time, maybe he knows someone who can help. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

aloha

Reaction score
I know a solid maintenance guy that lives in Brownwood. Pretty sure he's never worked on a car wash but can likely help you out. Out of curiosity is it the for Main St wash?
Hello, Thank you for your reply. I'd be happy to call your contact. I'd prefer a car wash tech, but it will depend on his knowledge and experience. Also, the project is a small SS+IBA and not the Main St. operation. Thanks again.

jivez

Reaction score
Hello, Thank you for your reply. I'd be happy to call your contact. I'd prefer a car wash tech, but it will depend on his knowledge and experience. Also, the project is a small SS+IBA and not the Main St. operation. Thanks again.
Sent you his contact info. Hope it works out.