What's new

Microfiber Towels

washlady06

Reaction score
Hello!

We own a full service soft-cloth. We use microfiber towels to dry. They are the only towels we've found that dry quickly, effectively and save us on how many towels we end up using per car. Were looking for some place new to buy them. Our distributor has gotten out of control expensive and the towels seem to wearing much faster. If not microfiber, what do you use? What towels are going to help us dry the fastest yet not cost a fortune? We have a laundromat as well so washing is not a huge issue.

Thanks in advance any feedback is much appreciated,

Angela

washtubman

Reaction score
We use microfibers in our vendors at our self serve. My wife buys them at Sams Club. They are very reasonable and seem to be good quality. ITs our best selling towel. They are not real big, but not sure what size you would need. Hope this helps.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
You might want to try Towel Pros. It is run by Rob Regan and he is a great guy. He'll work with you any way he can. Plus, great towels. Also, try the new waffle weave as they seem to absorb much more.

Wally

Reaction score
We use microfibers in our vendors at our self serve. My wife buys them at Sams Club. They are very reasonable and seem to be good quality. ITs our best selling towel. They are not real big, but not sure what size you would need. Hope this helps.
How much per towel are you paying at Sams Club?

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
We also sell the micro fiber towels from Sam's Club in our vendor. They are a good seller and work well.

MEP001

Reaction score
I also bought a pack from Sam's to see how they work straight from the bag, and to see what it would take to vend them from a drop-shelf machine. For 50? a towel they're pretty remarkable.

washme1

Reaction score
I use the micro fiber towels from Costco in my vendor. I think they are $15 for 36 towels.