What's new

Micro Fiber towels

Jason Studer

Reaction score
What are you pricing micro fiber towels at? I have never had them, but Customers have asked Me to vend them.

David Rolf

Reaction score
I bought Dr Joes black towels from Kleenrite when they were $.36 cents each (now $.45 cents). Vend them for $1.00 and they sell out each week. We have a towel folding party around the kitchen table and prep them for Laurel vending. Could charge more but my current vending machines have limitations. Looking to change that soon.

Touchless

Reaction score
I bought Dr Joes black towels from Kleenrite when they were $.36 cents each (now $.45 cents). Vend them for $1.00 and they sell out each week. We have a towel folding party around the kitchen table and prep them for Laurel vending. Could charge more but my current vending machines have limitations. Looking to change that soon.
When you prep them how are you wrapping them? I sold these for a $1.00 successfully but they often jammed because I had them too bulky.
I do sell the 17x24 cloth blue towels for $2.00 and they sell well.
We also have complimentary microfiber and cloth towels available for customers to use sitting next to the vending machine.

Attachments

soapy

Reaction score
I sell the wrapped rain wipe towels for $2 but think I will raise them to 3. They are much thicker than the KR black towels.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I buy em whenever they go on sale from KR, & sell em for $1.50. Usually pay about .45/towel

David Rolf

Reaction score
When you prep them how are you wrapping them? I sold these for a $1.00 successfully but they often jammed because I had them too bulky.
I do sell the 17x24 cloth blue towels for $2.00 and they sell well.
We also have complimentary microfiber and cloth towels available for customers to use sitting next to the vending machine.
I don't wrap them at all. Just fold them a little smaller than the size of the shelf. No jams whatsoever. We use the 16X16. Were looking to install a new vendor which will open our options wide open. Good luck!

Randy

Reaction score
We buy all of our terry towels and microfiber towels at Costco.