What's new

Micro Coin QL rejecting tokens

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

i just switched to Micro Coin QL about 2 months ago. I noticed some of them reject tokens but accept quarters without any issues. I did try with ”enable coin” and reprogramming. However, the issue comes after a few days.

why is it happening and is there any solution? As always, greatly appreciate your insights and help.

Thanks

MEP001

Reaction score
The Microcoin QL is very sensitive. I switched manufacturers of tokens, and even though my old and new ones are supposed to be the same, the acceptor wouldn't take the old ones by learning the new ones.

cmawash

Reaction score
program to a 2th channel with combination of rejected tokins and working tokins and leave the first channel alone. that should solve problem, then you have two channels to accept tokins

jack954

Reaction score
similar issue here as i just switched to high security tokens about a month ago. i purchased 18 ql’s for everything. my problem is a couple of the acceptors actually drop a token thru to my vault without registering it went thru. maybe 1 out of 10 or 20. also they are accepting tokens from other washes that are the same size. starting to regret 3600 spent on 18 of these

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Hello Cmawash,

I did try with programming 2nd channel. It’s been about a week. So far, we have not experienced any rejection yet. I hope this is the fix.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your advice!!!