What's new

Menu sign

APW

Reaction score
Wanted everyone's opinion on this menu sign. I plan on changing the names to Good, Better, and leaving the top wash as Warrior Wash. Would appreciate any input. Menu.jpg

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I like how in the middle wash package you have the additional passes in a larger font so the customer understands what they're getting easier. I find that with my menu they're often confused by what is and isn't included.

Who designed it?

APW

Reaction score
I like how in the middle wash package you have the additional passes in a larger font so the customer understands what they're getting easier. I find that with my menu they're often confused by what is and isn't included.

Who designed it?
Premier

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't like having dry on the cheapest wash. Drying is a great incentive to bump up. Also, don't complain when crap blows out of truck beds, because you don't give them a no dry option. The wash I now use does that as well. If I have anything in the back of my truck, I have to rush through because it may blow out.

washnshine

Reaction score
Nice sign. I think I like basic and premium better than good and better. Your wash, your call - just my 2 cents. Great looking sign, though!

rhino

Reaction score
I really like the sign you have picked out. Very nice!! I prefer the basic and premium as well. Just my opinion though.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Nice sign & Quest Products. Did Jason help you with your Quest lineup?
Why H2off on both top 2 pkgs?
$16 is pretty stout. Think there will be any blow back on that top price point?

APW

Reaction score
I am actually going to use Platinum Protectant instead of H2off and only use it on the $12 wash. The menu sign is being revised now.

soonermajic

Reaction score
What's the thought process behind that?
Will top pkg change any, or just $12?

APW

Reaction score
The top package will have everything except platinum protectant but will have ceramic in its place. So the $12 wash will be the only one with platinum protectant and I will be injecting it with my high pressure rinse.

washnshine

Reaction score
The top package will have everything except platinum protectant but will have ceramic in its place. So the $12 wash will be the only one with platinum protectant and I will be injecting it with my high pressure rinse.
Good idea. Not always necessary to layer everything as the washes go higher. You can replace “lesser” products for premium products and don’t have to have both.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's not enough contrast in the colors between the sign background and the letters. The font is not clear enough and bright enough on the descriptions especially your top package. I think you need to have the sign guy stretch that font out and enlarge it and make it in a better contrast and color maybe White. I'm not trying to be too negative I'm just trying to look at it from a customer perspective.

Reactions: APW

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's not enough contrast in the colors between the sign background and the letters. The font is not clear enough and bright enough on the descriptions especially your top package. I think you need to have the sign guy stretch that font out and enlarge it and make it in a better contrast and color maybe White. I'm not trying to be too negative I'm just trying to look at it from a customer perspective.
i like the pkg names and arrows. good prices

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Are you using a drying aid? The cars are gonna be wet on the $8 wash. maybe you include platinum but not list it
On my Istobal friction:

$8- wash(neutral shampoo) rinse, platinum, SFR, dry
$12-undercarriage, presoak/tire cleaner, lo ph tri color, wash, rinse, platinum, SFR,dry
$16 is my ceramic package and will include vantagloss and total shield.

Last edited: