What's new

Memberships/Customer Information

christina

Reaction score
Do you all offer incentives to a customer so they don't cancel their membership?

Also, how are you capturing customer information (specifically phone #) and how are you communicating with them?

edcrawfordlv

Reaction score
I don't. Someone cancelling a subscription does not necessarily mean i've lost them as a customer. The plan is what it is. I'm not into making a hard sale, if the subscription isn't meeting your needs I want to treat you right and get you out of the program. I have a lot of people that are just getting new plates, or a new car. Some leave for a while and then re-signup. Some just don't wash enough to need a subscription and become single-wash customers.

When a subscriber does complain about something, Such as the subscription not working, I do try really hard to make it right by them though. I try and retain them before they say "I want to cancel". :) If appropriate, I'll extend their subscription or something to make up for not meeting their expectations.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
What Ed wrote applies to us.

As for getting their information, we have forms they fill out. If someone does not want to leave contact information, we do not force the issue. We use the info to contact them if their payment does not go through. That is what we do with our IBA touch-frees.

We don't call if their payment does not go through for our conveyor tunnel membership. With that attended, the issue can be solved quickly.