What's new

MEGA lll Refrigerated Outdoor Vendor

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
I'm thinking about retiring my old drop shelf vendors that max out at $1.00....Wanting to expand what I'm offering to include candy bars, chips, as well as a lot more CW related items. So the Refrigerated MEGA lll vendor has my attention. I wouldn't need it to vend soda's, I have that covered with 2 other pop machines.

Does anyone have the refrigerated outdoor model that also vends food related items? Any issues with the CW items being in a refrigerated vendor or issues with the vendor being outside? How does it do during extreme cold? Any issues with condensation? I understand the new outdoor vendor has heated glass? Pro's and Con's....THX!

Last edited:

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
2BIZ,

Mike is pretty good to talk to from our experience when we needed tech support from AMS. Hopefully, he will have some insight to share & not be as biased & "eager to sell regardless" as some of the sales people. BTW .... portions of our 13+ year old indoor AMS machine have been updated to the MEGA III. Rich Revis from Rain Tunnel- KleenRite has proven to be another "straight shooter" when it comes to gaining familiarity.