What's new

Medeco plugs locks!!!! Help on drilling ideas!

cap732000

Reaction score
Will anyone please private message me with ideas on this! I have one
Medeco plug lock that will not open for the life of
Me. I have in the past drilled many locks but this is a differant monster and it is hardened steel and drilling is not gong well. I would call a locksmith but don't have any in area close.

MEP001

Reaction score
The locksmiths here charge $200 to open them. You can buy the tools for less than that.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Interesting - second request in a week . Last one hd a reply asking for more profile info. This profile no info as well.

cap732000

Reaction score
I never did put info on mine profile but
I own multiple car washes
In Oklahoma several guys on here know me personally and have been a member on here for
Quite some time. But it is good everybody tries to protect our industry from theft as one of my locations got robbed right
Before thanksgiving.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Cap is a good honest guy. He has helped me quite a bit, as I'm not too far away. Also, he has 119 posts! Ha.
I got no help for ya on the lock, though. Sucks big time, but I'd just get a locksmith from as far away as needed. Or keep srilling...lol

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I checked both of those guys out and contacted them. I didn't have any problem sharing the info with either. Actually, one of them is the Royal Finance Minister of Nigeria.

cap732000

Reaction score
Haha....... yeah I'll send you a 100000 check all you have to do is send me back 25k and it's yours!!!! It's that easy!!!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
cap sent you a PM but credit for the method goes to Randy of this forum.

SGWash

Reaction score
Can someone please help? I have a Medeco plug lock that someone tried to drill into and completely messed up the key hole. I have called a few locksmiths in my area and either they don’t show up or they have no experience with these plug locks. I am new in the business and have zero experience with these types of locks. Can someone tell me how to drill this out or an easier way to get it out. I have a replacement from kleen rite I just need to get this thing out, coin box is filling up.
Thank you in advance.!

WikiWash

Reaction score
Sorry bud I doubt anyone is going to help you. This is your only post, with a brand new account and it looks very suspicious. Call another locksmith.

SGWash

Reaction score
Sorry bud I doubt anyone is going to help you. This is your only post, with a brand new account and it looks very suspicious. Call another locksmith.
Like I said I am new. Can you PM me and ask some questions that only car wash people would know? I don’t know how else to prove that im not scamming and need a little help.

Reaction score
Like I said I am new. Can you PM me and ask some questions that only car wash people would know? I don’t know how else to prove that im not scamming and need a little help.
Post up a picture of your hydrominder fuel plug inside your equipment room. At least people would know you do own the wash.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Can someone please help? I have a Medeco plug lock that someone tried to drill into and completely messed up the key hole. I have called a few locksmiths in my area and either they don’t show up or they have no experience with these plug locks. I am new in the business and have zero experience with these types of locks. Can someone tell me how to drill this out or an easier way to get it out. I have a replacement from kleen rite I just need to get this thing out, coin box is filling up.
Thank you in advance.!
PM me and I can maybe verify you.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I just sent him info for a 20% cut. You may want to camp at your wash tonight, Greg.
Yeah, with all the rain we're having lately you should have gotten a bigger cut.

Anyway, I just communicated with someone he knows, and he's been verified as a new wash owner if anyone wants to share that info with him.

Last edited:

Ayerule

Reaction score
Embarrassingly, I need some advice as well. Been trying to get into my WSII for a week now. A little apprehensive of posting the progress, would really appreciate some guidance.
Thanks in advance.