What's new

McNeil Or Peco Or Sonny's?

Xtremedawg

2 IBA, 5 SS
Reaction score
Looking to put in a new mini tunnel and was wondering which tunnel equipment would you go with if you were putting in a new tunnel and why?

New to the tunnel business and I am wanting to put in the best tunnel that will clean great, customer friendly and easy to maintain.

I am taking out one of my PDQ G5 and going to put in a mini tunnel beside my other G5. I will have 5 self service bays, PDQ G5 and a new mini tunnel on my site after all is done.

Thanks for the help!!

MikeV

Reaction score
You might want to take a look at AVW equipment. All stainless steel , competitively priced, easy maintenance.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
You did not specify your site requireements, so it is tough to say. I have Belanger, Sherman, Slant, Hodge and AVW. Really like the serviceability of AVW stuff.

AVW's website has a unit with mitter,wraps and high Side wheels in one unit.- 20 feet and another mitter wrap compo in 17 feet. You could throw in lower details or tire wheel brushes under the mitters. That's a lot of cleaning in 37 feet but you have to addroom for prep arch draining agent etc. and blowers.

Whichever you choose having a company / distributer in the area that services what you buy is a big plus.

captain cw

Reaction score
All good products. Which distributor is best? If you're working on it yourself, can you buy parts direct from the manufacturer? I think Motor City also allows you to purchase parts direct.

Xtremedawg

2 IBA, 5 SS
Reaction score
I forgot to say I will be putting this mini tunnel in a 38ft bay to replace my PDQ G5. I also will have to have a front pull conveyor and all the equipment will have to be inside the bay including the dryers. Thanks again!!!

easywash

Reaction score
I forgot to say I will be putting this mini tunnel in a 38ft bay to replace my PDQ G5. I also will have to have a front pull conveyor and all the equipment will have to be inside the bay including the dryers. Thanks again!!!
If you are selling your G5 I might be interested :)

Can you PM the stats?

Cheers,

Geoff

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
If I had to choose between those three, I would choose McNeil hands down. I have dealt with all three and without getting into specifics the McNeil wins unless it becomes a decision based on your local distributors.