What's new

Mca expo 2012 novi, mi

packerscw

Reaction score
This past week was the 2012 Midwest Car Wash Expo, who all went and what did you think of the show? Any new, needed, must have items at the show this year?? Or was it just another year?

Thanks

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I visited the show, it was pretty enjoyable. Not as big as I was expecting, but nice to see some familiar faces. I didn't see too many must have items, but saw some decent products from the V-card guys and talked with the inventor of the Wobblehead foam brush. I did also get to see the CryptoPay system at work which looks like a nice fit for my wash. Anything you were looking for specifically?

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Since we have the link for them on the home page of the forum, why didn't they promote the fact that there was a show?

packerscw

Reaction score
Hmm..yes very interesting. I heard that it was one of the worst shows ever. I believe that they need to do a lot more to keep vendors coming to the show and plus to bring more people to the show.

I heard a fact that only 1% of the car wash owners in Michigan are a member of the MCA..

What ideas would you have to try and bring more members into the MCA?

Its just not going down a real good road right now

Greg

Reaction score
Midwast Carwash Expo 2013, Feb 5-6

I have a handful of show passes to give away for the MCA Carwash Expo, Feb 5-6 2013 in Novi MI. The passes are valid for admittance to the show floor and the educational sessions.

Thank you,
Greg Thoennes
Arimitsu Pumps
763-205-8341

Greg

Reaction score
Midwast Carwash Expo 2013, Feb 5-6

Hi Bubbles, Happy to help, I'll put your name on 1.
PM or phone your preference.

Greg Thoennes
Arimitsu Pumps
763-205-8341