What's new

Mars Validator for Vendmaster vending machine

Davidson

Reaction score
My validator isn't working. Red light blinks once, indicating bill path jammed. I see nothing in the bill path. I also looked for a replacement and don't find this specific model. VN2512 U3. 24VAC/MDB. Part 250005216. Is there another model I could replace it with? Or something else to try to fix this one?

Randy

Reaction score
My validator isn't working. Red light blinks once, indicating bill path jammed. I see nothing in the bill path. I also looked for a replacement and don't find this specific model. VN2512 U3. 24VAC/MDB. Part 250005216. Is there another model I could replace it with? Or something else to try to fix this one?
The VN2512 validator was discontinued a few years ago. The best thing to do is have it repaired or try to find a good used one.

MEP001

Reaction score
I send them to AECO Sales in Tecumseh OK and for around $100 including return shipping they come back like new.

Davidson

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm not that far from Tecumseh so I'll give them a shout. And looking on ebay now for a good used one.

Randy

Reaction score
Be very careful buying a VN25XX validator on Ebay. Some will only take $1 bills and are not up-gradable to accept the colored $5 bill. They should say "Flash Port" on the side sticker. One of the nice things about Mars validators is you can swap the bezels to change the application, the frames are all the same. If the VN validator has a "2" at the end and it's a flash port it will work for in your machine.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Unless you're from Idabel, Altus, Vinita, or Guymon...you're close tonTecumseh. Ha

Randy is a Mars dealer guru etc...
AEVO is good to work w/, especially since you're close.