What's new

Mars for WSII

traveler17

Reaction score
So the 3 WSII’s I run have coinco validators in them and no problems but I want to switch to mars to offer coupons. Can anyone advise me on which model mars are typically used in these paystations? Will I need a conversion kit? Thanks for the input

Randy

Reaction score
What model Coinco validators do you have? Coinco coupons are less expensive than the MEI coupons. The MEI validator you want use is a AE2602 or a Talso T602 and yes you'll need a mounting bracket.

traveler17

Reaction score
What model Coinco validators do you have? Coinco coupons are less expensive than the MEI coupons. The MEI validator you want use is a AE2602 or a Talso T602 and yes you'll need a mounting bracket.
So I actually have coinco coupons running on my low volume wash but running out and let me know if you know otherwise but my understanding is they do not make them anymore. Thank you for confirming the AE2602 is one of the models I was looking at.

Randy

Reaction score
Have you seen to price of the MEI coupons? https://www.vendingcoupons.com/ One of the problems with the MEI coupons is the validator thinks they are cash and will give money back if you push the refund button. Which Coinco validator are you using, the Mag-52 or the Vantage?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Many years ago we had some coinco coupons printed up by a local print shop. They figured out that some parts of the coupon in magnetic ink, the other non-magnetic. We were able to customize and they worked great.

traveler17

Reaction score
Have you seen to price of the MEI coupons? https://www.vendingcoupons.com/ One of the problems with the MEI coupons is the validator thinks they are cash and will give money back if you push the refund button. Which Coinco validator are you using, the Mag-52 or the Vantage?
I’ll double check but I’m pretty sure it’s the mag

traveler17

Reaction score
Many years ago we had some coinco coupons printed up by a local print shop. They figured out that some parts of the coupon in magnetic ink, the other non-magnetic. We were able to customize and they worked great.
I’ll definitely check w local print shop, thx

traveler17

Reaction score

DavidM

Reaction score
I have 1200 of the older coinco coupons that we are no longer using. They have the car on the front. Let me know if you are interested in them

David