What's new

Marketing Tokenotes

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm really trying to step up my tokenote offerings and was wondering what some of you had done in the past to really market them to other businesses and patrons. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bundle them and sell them at a discount. You could have 3, $10 washes for $25, for example.

You're computer savvy; sell them through your website and mail them to customers/hit their credit card. Get creative and stock bundles in the Shurvend.

Lastly, use them for your fleet accounts. Offer fleets an even better discount but for more volume, then bill them monthly. I am doing this with a funeral home and am thinking 'x' amount off per deluxe wash, 20 tokennotes per month mailed to them or dropped off at their business and a bill sent, net 30 terms.

Then there's the holiday sales for tokennotes as well as using them for charity washes; I have the charity coordinator sign for 'x' amount of t-notes, then they have a deadline to reconcile the tokennotes sold with the cash received.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Our top wash is $12. We bundle 3 token notes for that wash in a "cutsy" envelope and vend them in our glass front vender for $26. The vender takes credit cards.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys...my typical channels haven't really yielded the results I was hoping for and I hadn't really thought of the vendor option. Any other ideas?

seattleguy

Reaction score
I just put a big pile of $2 off tokenotes at the counter of a gas station on the corner where my wash is located. Too ealry to tell if it brings in any business.

seattleguy

Reaction score
Not sure if this question is meant for me or not, but if it is the answer is, yes my machine is programmed to only accept 1 tokenote at a time.

mmurra

Reaction score
We sell "buy five, get one free" and have been successful selling tokennotes this way for decades.

Etowah