What's new

Mark7 Turbowash

JustClean

Reaction score
Hi guys,
has anyone some input on the Mark7 Turbowash? I got a phone call from a rep telling me about this machine. It has an inverted L. I can't see it any better than whatever is on the market right now...
Thanks a lot. Cheers Justclean

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
There is one in New Albany, IN. It's on Vincennes St., I think at the corner of Elm. I stopped in as they were installing it (July 8). Most everything was installed and they had it running back and forth. They were plumbing it up while I was there, so I would think it is running by now. The main difference I could see was that it uses turbo nozzles and when it washes the front and back the upper nozzles turn off. I'm sure the next time I am there I will have to give it a try.

JustClean

Reaction score
The vehicle height is better. I wonder if the downside is cleaning the bonnet or if the turbo nozzles will make up for it. Well, it's a brand new machine and the first with an inverted L from Mark7. Please, IB, let us know what you think next time you use it. :)

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I had a jet clean back in about 1988. It lasted for about a year then switched to the rotoclean. Rotoclean wash a much better machine. Funny tory with jet clean. I was working on the drive wheels on the rail trying to get it to track right. Had the bay blocked off with a cone but had the power on. Had somebody come up move cone and put money in for a wash. I didn't see this until they were in the bay. I was up on the rail my ladder was back in the corner. so as the carriage drove around the rail I ran infront of it to my ladder. I also made this bay just big enough for the wash so over the years as I have up graded to GTO 300 I had to shave the walls with a grinder to gain as much clearance as possible.